- Do you have a passion and understanding of farming?
- Are you driven to meet and exceed sales targets?
- Competitive salary, incentives and vehicle.
Federated Farmers is New Zealand’s leading independent rural advocacy organisation. The Federation’s aim is to add value to the business of farming for our members and encouraging sustainability through good management practice.
We are looking for a self-motivated sales person to join our team covering South Auckland, Hauraki-Coromandel and North Waikato.
In return for your top sales skills we offer a wide range of perks including a company car, mobile phone, laptop and a competitive base salary and the potential to earn substantial bonuses.
Your primary focus will be:
- Increasing provincial sales of membership.
- Increasing sales of our industry specific contracts and agreements.
- Key liaison with farmers, current members, regional policy team and our local provincial executive.
- Door to door canvassing for new members.
- Build strong, effective and enduring relationships.
- Account management of current members.
Preferred experience and skills:
- Superb sales, communication, organisation and self-management skills.
- Ability to build and sustain long term relationships.
- Be results orientated with a strong and proven sales record.
- Ability to work independently and manage your own time is essential.
- Agribusiness qualification or equivalent practical experience.
- A solid understanding of the business of farming .
A full driver’s license is required.
You must be eligible to work permanently in New Zealand.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply and receive a copy of the job description please contact Gillian Bright on firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 28 September 2018