- Do you have a passion and understanding of farming?
- Are you driven to meet and exceed sales targets?
- Competitive salary, incentives and vehicle
Federated Farmers is New Zealand’s leading independent rural advocacy
organisation. The Federation’s aim is to add value to the business of
farming for our members and encouraging sustainability through good
We are looking for a self-motivated sales person to join our team covering Northland and Auckland.
In return for your top sales skills we offer a wide range of perks
including a company car, mobile phone, laptop and a competitive base
salary and the potential to earn substantial bonuses.
Your primary focus will be:
- Increasing provincial sales of membership.
- Increasing sales of our industry specific contracts and agreements.
- Key liaison with farmers, current members, regional policy team and our local provincial executive.
- Door to door canvassing for new members
- Build strong, effective and enduring relationships
- Account management of current members.
Preferred experience and skills:
- Superb sales, communication, organisation and self-management skills
- Ability to build and sustain long term relationships.
- Be results orientated with a strong and proven sales record.
- Ability to work independently and manage your own time is essential.
- Agribusiness qualification or equivalent practical experience
- A solid understanding of the business of farming
A full driver’s licence is required.
You must be eligible to work permanently in New Zealand.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply and receive a copy of the job description please contact Gillian Bright on email@example.com
Closing date Friday 9 March 2018.