Rural Governance Workshops
The Rural Governance course is for those who are involved in ownership and management of farming, or agribusiness, and professionals who advise rural clients.
In this course, you will gain insights into the benefits that a board can bring to agribusinesses, and the fundamental responsibilities of a board and individual directors in a distinctly rural context. With a focus on farming safety, it also covers board relationships, robust processes, good decision making, and key elements of the operations of a board.
- Governance, legal and regulatory framework essentials
- Board charters, the role of the board, culture and ethics, board composition
- Board protocols, meetings and papers
- Board and management relationships and succession planning
Thursday, 12 October 2017
Maximum of 24 attendees
RSVP by 1 October
- if you are interested in attending this course and would like more
information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Normally it would cost an individual $1055 + GST, the special pricing for Federated Farmers is $550 + GST per person, curtesy of the Institute of Directors.
Federated Farmers of NZ have also registered as a training provider with New Zealand Trade & Enterprise (NZTE) this means individuals can apply for 50% funding for the course, which means it would only cost them $275 + GST (if granted).
For more information or to make an enquiry please contact email@example.com