FarmSmarter NZ is a regulatory and compliance service developed by farmers for farmers, with the backing of the Federated Farmers.
We aim to provide a one-stop shop where you can buy a range of products and services to comply with regulatory requirements from councils, government or industry.
Initially FarmSmarter NZ will provide services for:
Over the next 12 months look out for modules for:
- Health & Safety
- Environmental/ RMA – nutrient budgets, farm plans, water permits, burning permits and other consents
- Support for farmer groups and collectives.
We offer our programmes at two levels:
- Pest management and biosecurity
- Soil erosion
- Animal welfare
- Supplier accreditation
- Farm succession and farm business plans
- Farm information and data reporting – in aggregate form to protect your privacy.
- FarmSmarter Compliance – the tools all farmers need to help comply with councils and government rules.
- FarmSmarter Leader – for those aiming to be at the leading edge of environmental and ethical farming practices.
You buy the products and services you need at the level that works for you!
What makes FarmSmarter NZ different?
- It will be a one-stop-shop for all your regulatory and compliance requirements across the board
- By farmers for farmers - so it works on farm
- Full product service from applications to auditing; we run around so you don’t have to
- You interact with us - we interact with the regulator
- Very cost competitive services, with further discounts for Federated Farmers members
- Performance accreditation that provides real advantages for farmers in the market place
- Always working for farmers - any profits from FarmSmarter NZ go back into farm advocacy work
- Backed by Federated Farmers of NZ Inc, so you know you aren’t being sold anything you don’t need or paying any more than you have to.
- We get you out of the office and back on the farm.