Skip to main content
Water Royalty Campaign
Waikato Healthy Rivers Campaign
Lake Rotorua Plan Change 10 campaign
Rural Mental Health
Advice post- flood
Becoming a Member
Farm Confidence Surveys
Young Farmers Membership
Our Policy Work
Economics & Trade
Health & Safety
Science & Innovation
Meat & Wool
Business Support Services
Federated Farmer Events
2018 Ballance Farm Environment Awards
Feds in the news
Work for us
Terms and Conditions
Individual Employment Agreement - Permanent Electronic
This is a personalized electronic agreement - please call 0800 327 646 to purchase.
Our employment agreements are the industry standard and have been developed by farmers for farmers with all the requisite legal backing. The revised agreements are even easier to use and, as always, up-to-date with current employment legislation.
Key features of the refreshed permanent agreement include:
• Updated parental leave terminology, eligibility and duration to reflect the recent legislative changes
• Updates to reflect the increase in the minimum wage
• The ban on ‘zero hour’ contracts and availability provisions
• The new agreement also includes a social media policy to protect your business
• Agreements have been redesigned to improve usability.
This agreement should be used when you are employing someone long term, there is no fixed end date i.e. the employee would have to resign or you have justification to terminate their employment.
Discounted member price:
You could save:
Sticker - "40kms per hour"
Casual Employment Agreement
Cereal Crops for Silage
Contract Milking Agreement
Individual Employment Agreement Fixed Term
Employee Pack - Permanent