|Electronic Individual Employment Agreement - Fixed Term
This is a personalized electronic agreement - please call 0800 327 646 to purchase.
Our employment agreements are the industry standard and have been developed by farmers for farmers with all the requisite legal backing. The revised agreements are even easier to use and, as always, up-to-date with current employment legislation.
Key features of the refreshed fixed-term agreement include:
• Updated parental leave terminology, eligibility and duration to reflect the recent legislative changes
• Updates to reflect the increase in the minimum wage
• The ban on ‘zero hour’ contracts and availability provisions
• The new agreement also includes a social media policy to protect your business
• Agreements have been redesigned to improve usability.
Fixed term employment relationships come to an end at a specified time, upon a specified event or at the end of a specified project. There must be a genuine reason for imposing a fixed term agreement rather than a permanent one. For example, you cannot use a fixed term to ‘trial’ a staff member or to simply tie in with the end of the traditional dairy season. An employer must advise an employee when or how the employment will end, the way it will end and reasons for the employment ending in that way.
Regular price: 402.50
Discounted member price: 80.50