Contracts and Agreements
New employers pack
New product from Federated Farmers! We have developed a New Employers Pack to make sure our members employing staff for the first time, understand the legal requirements and have the information you need to look after your staff.
The pack includes:
- 1 set of Individual Employment Agreements –Choose Fixed Term OR Permanent agreements
- Application for employment form template
- Pre-employment checklist template
- Performance and development review template
- Annual leave application form template
- Time, Wage and Holiday Record sheet template
- New Employer’s Guide Booklet with information on:
- Employer Obligations
- Registering as an employer for the first time
- PAYE: Pay as you earn
- Forms and returns you must complete
- Holiday and Leave
- Setting up a record keeping system
- Working for Families tax credit
- Health and Safety obligations
- Employing a migrant
- Requesting authorisation to view someone’s criminal record
This pack is available in hard copy format OR with a personalised employment agreement PDF and interactive PDF templates.
The New Employer’s Pack costs $130.44 +GST for members and $650+GST for non members. You can buy it online or by calling us on 0800 327 646
Get yourself covered BY JOINING OR CALLING 0800 327 646
Farming is a highly complex business requiring the same legal and administrative capabilities and resources as any other profession.
Federated Farmers has a range of contracts and agreements specifically developed to cover all the legal requirements of running a modern agricultural business.
These documents have been tried, tested and have proven their worth. Tens of thousands are used every year by members, especially the employment and dairy agreements. Price List
Federated Farmers member can access these at preferential rates, which in most cases offers an 80% discount on the RRP. As you can see, there is a huge back-pocket benefit to being a member.
What we can do for your farm business:
Agreements for leasing, growing and contracting for land, crops and stock, the sale and purchase of stock and equipment
Agreements for dairy operations, 50/50 sharemilking, variable order sharemilking and contract milking and an immigration pack for dairy farmers employing a miagrant for the first time.
Employment Agreements inlcuding our new employers pack, permanent, fixed term and casual work, employment application forms, leave applications, time, wage and holiday records, workplace drug and alcohol policy and farm data security agreements.
Health & Safety Policy and Manual with hazard and accident registers
Other documents available include visitor access protocols, remuneration survey report, over-dimension extension certificates, log books and diaries.
Training and development