Farmers Fighting Fund
Helping farmers fight for their rights
The Farmers' Fighting Fund was established to attract pledges that are used to help fund legal battles that are potentially precedent setting.
We encourage farmers to donate to the fund because individual farmers cannot afford to fight government alone. Individual farmers cannot afford to fight local bodies and well-heeled 'conservation' and lobby groups.
Individual farmers cannot take on these fights, but the Farmers' Fighting Fund can.
Federated Farmers relies soley on its membership and donations to advocate on behalf of farmers.
Applications for support
Applications must include:
- An outline of the case being taken, highlighting the precedent setting nature and wider implications of the case
- A detailed project budget and cash flow of expected expenditure stating what the applicant requests as a grant
- Detailed mechanisms for monitoring expenditure and progress
- Further financial exposure that may result
- Whether there are alternate sources of finance or other resources to co-sponsor the project
- A project timetable
- How results will be available for analysis to determine compliance with stated objectives.
Applications can be made to
Farmers' Fighting Fund
c/- Federated Farmers
PO Box 715
DONATe to help farmers right to farm
To donate, please phone 0800 327 646 (0800 FARMING)