Provincial Sales & Engagement Advisor
Federated Farmers of NZ (FFNZ) is the highly influential national voice of rural New Zealand.
We are looking for TWO provincial sales and engagement advisors to join our team of seven advisors throughout New Zealand.
- Our Advisors have the opportunity to work in vibrant rural NZ
- Be able to see our wonderful countryside
- Work for a respected organisation
As one of our team you will be a driven salesperson who can live and breathe rural life, you must understand farmers, speak their language and understand what makes them tick.
As a highly skilled and motivated person you will have the capability to embrace relationships with our provincial representatives working to develop and execute sales plans providing engagement opportunities.
Federated Farmers is a voluntary membership organisation and, the more members we have the stronger the voice of farming, your ability to confidently deliver key messages is essential.
The purpose of this role is to ensure continued growth of revenue by developing and delivering activities which support the strategic priorities of FFNZ with the goal of empowering farmers.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Selling and promoting Federated Farmers memberships, services, and products to achieve targets.
- Facilitating the development and delivery of provincial sales and engagement plans
- Facilitating provincial events to successfully optimise objectives.
Working collaboratively with the Provinces to build strong, effective and enduring relationships
- Networking with rural communities to optimize engagement.
There are two full time roles, one looking after Mid & South Canterbury and Westcoast areas so ideally based in the Ashburton or Timaru area. The other role is looking after South Waikato, Bay of Plenty, Taupo and Ruapehu areas so ideally based in the Rotorua or Taupo area.
- Proven experience in sales roles
- Experience creating sales plans and reports.
- Experience organising & facilitation of events.
- Proven ability to build relationships by adapting to the needs of the audience.
- Positive, motivated and results driven.
- Proven ability to prioritise work and manage time effectively.
- A self-starter who is independent and shows initiative but also able to work with others in a team.
- Excellent communication skills in both one on one and one to many situations
- Shown to be flexible and adaptable.
- Embrace technology to streamline workflow through systems. Able to learn new applications to help.
You must be eligible to work permanently in New Zealand.
For a copy of the position description and an application form please contact Gillian Bright on email email@example.com
Applications close Friday, 1 October 2021.