Frequently asked questions
Who is Kaiwaka?
Kaiwaka Clothing is an NZ owned and operated company whose clothing is produced from the highest quality materials and completed with a 100% quality check before it reaches the shelf ready for you to Embrace the Elements. Their clothing comes with a lifetime repair warranty.
What if I order the wrong size?
Mistakes happen! Just contact Kaiwaka here and touch base with one of their team.
I have purchased a contract already, can I get my money back?
Yes, only if it is a Federated Farmers contract!
Only if it was purchased after 10 June 2020
Fill out the form outlined in Step 3 and our team will reimburse/credit the cost of the contract less any service fee. Easy.
Do I have to be a member?
Yes, this is a member offer. But you can become a member to get this deal and still save! You can join here
What if I receive the contract but the employment falls through?
Things happen, but you need to be aware that you will be charged the cost of the contract and the service fee. If you have not completed the contract and it is in a state that can be returned, call 0800 FARMING and enquire about a return or exchange. See our Terms and Conditions here.
Can I still get this if I am employing fixed term?
Yes you can.
Can I get this for more that one worker?
Yes you can, provided they are eligible (see FAQ on eligibility). You will need to complete the process for each employee.
What are the eligibility criteria?
To be eligible for this service each participant will be:
- In receipt of Job Seeker Support with a full-time work obligation for longer than 12 months (full-time work obligations are defined as a minimum of 30 hours per week or more), aged over 25
- In receipt of Job Seeker Support with a full-time work obligation for longer than 6 months (full-time work obligations are defined as a minimum of 30 hours per week or more), aged 18-24 years old
- In receipt of Job Seeker Support with a part-time or deferred work obligation (part-time work obligations are defined as a minimum of 15 hours per week or more)
- In receipt of Sole Parent Support with a part-time or deferred work obligation (part-time work obligations are defined as a minimum of 20 hours per week or more)
- A New Zealand citizen or permanent resident and ordinarily resident in New Zealand
- Approved working age clients who are in receipt of a main benefit or have an exception to this because they are in a situation where the Director, Industry Partnerships or delegated authority has decided there is a need to provide assistance.
- Individuals not on a main benefit, but have nonetheless been affected significantly by the economic impacts of COVID-19 (including but not limited to those who have been affected by layoffs or redundancies, or are being redeployed from other sectors)
How do I know the amount of packs that are left?
We have a counter on our shop.
Who should I call if my order is delayed?
If 14 days has been and gone, contact Kaiwaka here. Please ensure you have your reference number provided in the order confirmation.
I have a problem with my order
Contact Kaiwaka here. Please ensure you have your reference number provided in the order confirmation.
What if I purchased my Federated Farmers Contract on the PaySauce platform?
No issues. You still need to show us proof of purchase and proof of the completed contract as outlined in Step 3. Please be aware you will be charged a service fee.
Can someone complete part of or all of this process for me?
You must use the same employer/employee details in both the contract purchase stage AND the form stage. This cannot be your farm advisor or accountant.
This must also match the details on your Federated Farmers membership. Don't worry, you can update these details on your member portal if you need to.